Our client is a successful Wine making business with a number of sites across the South East and the main office nr Pulborough. they are looking for a Handyman who can assist across all their sites
We are looking for someone who has ideally maintained a large Estate or worked on a farm where you have to assist with a number of jobs
Repair, maintenance, mechanical, General Builder etc
- Experience working across multiple different sites (as this role is mostly about travelling to each site)
- Experience of carpentry and building works to be able to carry out work across the different sites
- Someone who shows initiative to ensure that each of the buildings at the sites are maintained at high levels.
- Hands on maintenance worker with day to day responsibility for all remote sites.
- Ensuring all work is completed safely and effectively.
- Overseeing subcontractors and agency as required
- Providing cover for and assisting the estate maintenance mechanic as required.
- The salary for this role is £24,000 - £26,000 plus use of company van
This is an immediate need and your chance to work for a market leading brand
- estate maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'