Our Client is a leading provider of cool, quirky office space. They are looking for a maintenance assistant to play a key role within the building’s operation. You will be responsible for ensuring that visual standards in the buildings are maintained to an excellent standard. The Maintenance engineer is responsible for co-coordinating the day to day building walks and Health and Safety checks in all buildings and is also be required to undertake duties defined by the Building manager.
• Following up on all maintenance tasks in allocated building ensuring that the standard of work is up to standards
• Working closely with the building staff to ensure that all maintenance issues are carried out in a timely fashion and in line with our daily working procedures
• Ensuring that building staff are informed of any works that may affect clients
• Follow policies and procedures dictated by The Office and current H&S legislation
• All checks are to be logged correctly for each centre
• Ensure requests are dealt with in a timely manner
General upkeep of the buildings including:
• Preparing walls for painting, sanding, filling
• Minor electrical works, low voltage, changing light bulbs etc
• Moving furniture • Fixing door handles, hinges, closers. • Minor plumbing work
• Hanging whiteboards, TVs, clocks etc
• Laying carpet tiles and moving floor boxes
• Building furniture
• Liaising with the team on sit
If you have previous experience in maintenance and are looking to join a sociable, fun and exciting company then get in touch!