Skilled Handy Person required for general maintenance of a food manufacturing facility in Sheffield
Your new company
You will be working for a well established and widely known maintenance contractor that operate nationally. They are an award winning business who currently hold a contract in Sheffield for a busy manufacturing facility in the Hilsborough area.
Your new role
- You will be carrying out general maintenance and repair for the building and its facilities
- Work that may be need carrying out could range across basic joinery, plastering, plumbing and tiling
- This is a handy person role so this will involve other duties such as cleaning and tidying areas, guttering and other general upkeep jobs.
- Working Monday to Friday 0700 - 1600
- Working to a high standard, repairing and maintaining any damages within the facilities
- You will be expected to look at the jobs, work out the time to repair and order your own materials, it is imperative you do this as an individual on your own initiative
How you get the job
- You will have some sort of trade background and able to carry out basic tiling, joinery, plumbing, plastering and painting where required
- You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for attention to details
- Experience in a similar previous job with two working references within the last 12 months to back it up
- Qualifications in any sort of trade would be a great advantage but not essential to the role
- You work well as an individual, able to work from your initiative, as well as working as part of a larger team when required
- You will have a proven track record of good punctuality and time keeping skills
If you would like to know more about this handy person role in Sheffield, or if you wish to apply, please send me an up to date copy of your CV. It is very important that we take a minimum of two working references before getting anyone out to work, please ensure you have two working references available.
- handy man
- handy person