Looking for a new exciting job role with the opportunity to develop and progress?
We are currently working alongside the UK's leading Facilities Management group to recruit a Handy Person in a mobile role, working in the commercial sector. We are looking for an experienced individual; to carry out general maintenance across the Swindon area.
As the Handy Person, you will carry out semi-skilled building services be able to work on own initiative, without direct supervision, as well as part of a team
- Provide support to others within the engineering team to ensure targets are met
- Assist in carrying out of routine planned maintenance
- Maintain a high standard of work when carrying out engineering tasks and duties.
Further responsibilities include;
- Lamp repair and changing
- Maintenance / repair to joinery
- Maintenance / minor repair to building fabric
- Minor mechanical / electrical repairs
- Minor repair to plumbing systems and clearing blockages
- Emergency lighting testing where appropriate
- Repairs and modifications to tiling,
- Minor repairs / changing out carpet tiles / flooring damage as appropriate
The ideal candidate;
- Health and Safety Qualifications
- Team Player who supports and gets involved
- Comfortable working in hospital environments
- "Handy person" "fabric" "Joiner"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job