Skilled Handy Person required for general maintenance of a block of student accommodation in Sheffield.
Your new company
A large main contractor is currently looking for a skilled handy person to work in a large block of student accommodation in the Sheffield area .This company is also in the process of winning new tenders and future contracts.
Your new role
- Working Monday to Thursday 0900 - 1700, early finish on a Friday
- Carrying out general maintenance in occupied student accommodation, completing a daily amount of jobs sent to you electronically
- Working to a high standard, repairing and maintaining any damages within the accommodation throughout the summer in which the students will be away.
- You will have access to company expenses for all materials and tools required for the job.
How you get the job
- You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for attention to details
- Experience in a similar previous job with two working references within the last 12 months to back it up
- Qualifications in any sort of trade would be a great advantage but not essential to the role
- You work well as an individual, able to work from your initiative, as well as working as part of a larger team when required
- You will have a proven track record of good punctuality and time keeping skills
If you would like to know more about this handy person role in Sheffield, or if you wish to apply, please send me an up to date copy of your CV. It is very important that we take a minimum of two working references before getting anyone out to work, please ensure you have two working references available.
- handy man
- handy person