Role comes with a van, pension and 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee installation, repair, and upkeep operations of the company’s properties. A great maintenance manager will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical installations as well as carpentry and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
The successful candidate will be adaptable to carry out other site based activities or driving duties depending on work schedules.
The goal is to ensure the property facilities and assets are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
• Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation.
• Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
• Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
• Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
• Check electrical and Mechanical systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
• Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
• Allocate workload and supervise contractors.
• Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
• Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
• Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
• Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
• Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
• Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role.
• Experience in planning maintenance operations.
• Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
• Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
• Full driving licence (Work Van Provided).
• Ability to keep track of and report on activity. Good computer skills as will be required to write reports.
• Excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
• Willing to work out of hours and weekends when required.
• Flexibility to undertake other duties when required including: Driving truck, handyman tasks on site.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business