We are currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman. Are you looking for a new contract in Cambridge?
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Salary/Rate: £17 - £21 per hour (dependant upon experience)
- Randstad CPE contact: Shane Austin at the Welwyn Branch
A regional residential developer with a strong presence across East Anglia.
Nearing to the close of a 50 plot social housing build. Running at 1st & 2nd fix stage the project is due for completion in March.
Reporting in to a Site Manager you will be responsible for managing and delivering the final quality of the internal finishes prior to sectional handovers your role will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate directly employed trades to complete snags and keep a detailed report of work carried out and completed.
- Order any required materials and plant via the office to ensure works can be completed in a timely fashion.
- Hands on work to complete the final snagging to a very high standard, this will include painting, carpentry and decorating
- You will have worked in a finishing role on a high quality residential build before
- You will have a great eye for detail
- Have a trades background - ideally in carpentry
- You will have the ability to get hands on across multiple areas to complete the plots to a high standard
- Own tools are required
- Have a current CSCS Card
What you will get in return:
- A very competitive rate.
- Opportunity for further contracts across the Cambridgeshire region.
- The chance to work on a well resourced project.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Welwyn branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Finishing Foreman