Know O&M's like the back of your hand? A Handover Co-ordinator is required to work on a prestigious rail project in South East London for a Tier 1 Contractor.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most well known Tier 1 Contractors in the UK currently
- Attractive rates
- The chance to boost the credentials on your CV with a challenging and rewarding project
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating of the updates required to the system
- Attending weekly visualisation meetings with project teams
- Attending project progress meetings when required
- Preparing Monthly Reports
- Preparing Handback files for DRN submission
- Preparing handback files for Maintainer collection
- To ensure close out of all construction works so that testing can commence at the earliest opportunity
- O&M Manuals
- Likely to be a Document Control background
- Past experience of handover phase is essential
- Understanding technical documents
- Previous rail experience is desirable
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.