We are recruiting Handballer for our client based in Bawtry, Doncaster area. You will be working for a Global distribution company in a flagship clean warehouse. The products they store are cleaning products.
As a Handballer you will need to:
- No experience required
- Excellent opportunity
- Preferable Shifts
- Public transport from Doncaster town centre for each shift
- Need to be available 5 days in a week with 1 day message notice
Details of work as a Handballer:
- Salary : £8.72 p.h.
- Working Hours: 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm weekly rotating shifts Monday to Friday
- Up to 5 days in a week with 1 day message notice
- Location: Tickhill, Doncaster area
- Duration: Ongoing
- 8 hour shifts
Role of a Handballer:
- Reallocation of stock
- Stock replenishment's
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Complete general Warehouse duties as required picking/packing
- Variation of duties due to multi-skilled role
Benefits of working with us as a Handballer
- Clean working environment
- Excellent career opportunity
- Over time opportunities
- Employer of choice in the area
- Large international client
- Free car parking
- On-site canteen
- Friendly working environment
- Easy accessible site location
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- warehouse operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'