Hand Stone Finisher
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Stone Hand Finisher for a leading and very reputable company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Stone Hand Finisher to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Stone Hand Finisher, you will require to have can do attitude, you will work directly with the Production Managerand ng in finance, medical and education.
As a Stone Hand Finisher, you will require to hand finish objects and tiles to industry standards within a timely manner, meeting customers' expectations.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Grind, sand and clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- Move controls to adjust, start, or stop equipment during grinding and polishing processes.
- Load and adjust workpieces onto equipment or work tables, using hand tools.
- Measure and mark equipment, objects or parts to ensure grinding and polishing standards are met.
- Trim, scrape or deburr objects or parts using chisels, scrapers and other hand tools and equipment.
- Verify quality of finished workpieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, measuring their dimensions, or testing them in working machinery.
- Select files or abrasives, according to materials, sizes and shapes of workpieces, amount of stock to be removed, finishes specified, and steps in finishing processes.
- Transfer equipment, objects or parts to specified work areas, using moving devices.
- Record product and processing data on specified forms
- Mark defects such as knotholes, cracks and splits for repair.
- Spread emery powder or other polishing compounds on stone, or wet stone surfaces with hoses and guide buffing wheels over stone to polish surfaces.
Person specification: -
- Worked with Tiles and Natural Stone
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
- Career driven
- Excellent Organizational and Hand Finishing Skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop new skills
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with a salary of £25,000+ excellent career progression + benefits.
To apply for the position of the Hand Stone Finisher then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
- Hand Stone Finisher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'