Halls/Student Assistant Accommodation Manager -
Revive Recruitment are supporting a highly reputable and expanding business with their recruitment of a professional and experienced Halls/Accommodation Manager. Our Client has over 25 years’ experience in the delivery of high quality student accommodation and educational facilities throughout the UK. This position is to be located in their student accommodation complex in Cambridge. If you hold great experience within the Student Accommodation sector, then we would like to talk to you!
POSITION TITLE: Halls/Student Assistant Accommodation Manager
Key Purpose of the Role:
- Oversee the day to day management and maintenance of the buildings including en-suite study-bedrooms.
- Ensure maximum occupancy of the residence and implement effective and efficient management policies, practices and procedures to ensure the residents receive a high quality service.
- To assist to work towards all performance targets and improvement plans for the Site are achieved with a focus on continuous improvement & value for money.
- To ensure effective delivery of all hospitality & customer service functions through supervision of the on-site team
- Ensure building is managed and maintained in accordance with policies and procedures.
- To assist with the management of the onsite team.
- Maintain efficient and organised record system regarding site specifics and student details.
- Provide assistance out of hours as required and cover holidays for the Halls Manager.
- Contribute to achieving all monthly lettings targets to ensure the site is 100% let year on year.
- Liaise with Head Office with regard to the issue and return of tenancy agreements.
- Hours on a rota basis between: 8am to 5pm/9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A permanent position within a developing business
- £Excellent salary & Benefits
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Hotel Management
- Student Accommodation