Are you a committed Year 2 Teacher? Are you a Year 2 Teacher who has the creative edge that inspires learners? Are you looking for a long term position starting March 2018?
Randstad are assisting a School in Halifax appoint a full time Year 2 Teacher on a long term basis starting March 2018
The School will offer
- Full time work
- CPD courses
- A variety of innovative resources
- Benefits package
- Plan effectively to meet the diverse needs of pupils, through differentiated tasks
- Plan and deliver the curriculum whilst adhering to School policies
- Provide a inclusive learning environment where resources can be accessed by pupils easily
- Promote high standards of behaviour and presentation of their work to pupils
- Build positive relationships with pupils and be a good role model
- Liaise and build positive relationships with parent to monitor progress of pupils
- Set individual targets for pupils based on prior attainment
- Promote independent learning within the classroom
- Monitor children's progress and keep appropriate records to evaluate children's achievements
- Establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues, and work effectively as part of a team
- Attend and contribute to meetings weekly
- Lead, organise and direct support staff within the classroom
The successful candidate will
- PGCE, B ED, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Recent experience teaching
- Excellent organisation and creativity skills
- The ability to build a positive rapport with children
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Chelsea at the Leeds office on or alternatively email your CV across to Chelsea by clicking apply now!
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested in this role then we do offer a refer a friend scheme where you can get £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers.