Hairdressing Teaching Assistant 16 Hours
Do you love hairdressing and beauty? Do you want a rewarding job where you get to help people every day Are you available part time?
This college near Brentford have a dedicated provision for students who have behaviour challenges and need help in class learning in the best way that suits them. You'll be given amazing support and training to up skill yourself as well as enhance your career potential.
They are looking for Teaching Assistants to work with students who are studying Hairdressing.
Benefits for you:
- Weekly pay
- Weekends off!
- Sick pay, benefits and discounts available
What are your responsibilities?
- Help with lesson planning, safeguarding and empowering students in class
- Support the Teaching and Leadership team in attainment targets
- Be a role model to students with learning obstacles
- Think outside the box to produce results
- Work to support young learners with disabilities and challenging behaviours so they learn in the most suitable way for them as individuals
- Support in the Hairdressing timetable and other lessons too
What is required?
- Hours are Mondays 9am -12:30pm, Tuesday 10am to 12:30pm, Wednesday 9am to 2:30pm, Thursday 10am to 3:30pm and Friday 9am to 12:30pm. Please only apply if you can commit to these hours.
- Current DBS or willing to undergo checks
Please get in touch to arrange an interview as soon as possible!
Recruitment Specialist London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'