Hairdresser / Senior Stylist / Stylist
NEW SALON OPENING SOON AT THE CASTLE QUAY SHOPPING CENTRE
About the Opportunity
Our client is a fast paced, growing salon group, now with 19 salons and they are looking for a Stylist to join their friendly team of hairdressers. They are lucky enough, as a hairdressing company, to have more clients coming through the door than their Stylists can cope with. They have a unique salon system designed to ensure their stylists are very well paid. Their teams are a real mixture of people and age, as are their customers, so mixing in is easy. If you love cutting hair, and love being busy, they'd love to talk to you!
What they are looking for?
- A great attitude, and sense of fun
- Competence in ladies and gents hairdressing
- A minimum of NVQ level 2
- Confident working in a busy salon
Why work for them?
- Development- Everyone that wants to gets the opportunity to attend the TIGI London academy, and The London School of Barbering
- In-house, refresher training available from our top hair stylists
- Excellent earning potential between £20,000 and £30,000 per year
- Superbly located salons, bringing customers in
- They cater for full and part time roles
- No waiting to build a clientele, you have clients on day 1
Applications treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Hairdresser/ Senior Stylist/ Stylist role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job