Hairdresser / Hairstylist
Salary: £17,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Job type: Full-time, Part-time
Ready to join their team? - Fully Employed Position
Established over 16 years, their group of 21 'cutting only' Hairdressing Salons operate a very successful, and popular walk in system for Ladies and Gents.
Requirements of the Hairdresser / Hairstylist:
- Minimum NVQ 2 or equivalent with Hairdressing Salon experience
- Full time preferred but not essential
- If you are recently out of college, or returning to the Hairdressing industry, and need some more training they can help you.
Benefits of becoming the Hairdresser / Hairstylist:
- A guaranteed income. Fully Employed with salary plus commission.
- Earn up to 40% of what you put in the till - Employed.
- All Hair Stylists receive 10% Retail Commission.
- Holiday pay and pension.
- Sociable hours. Never work later than 6.
- Guaranteed clients from day one.
- A busy environment, with a friendly team of Hair Stylists.
- Ongoing training & Support from their Hairdressing management team.
- Opportunity to join their Art Team.
- Personal Hairdressing development at their own training academy.
- A career with future opportunities to manage one of their 21 Hairdressing Salons.
- Great town centre location opposite M&S.
- Easy Parking.
Our client take great pride in their salons, and Hair Stylists. They specialise in cutting and if you love cutting hair as much as they do, they'd love to talk to you about joining them.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Hairdresser / Hairstylist, then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'