A leading private college based in Central London are looking to recruit a 'Hair & Media Make-Up Lecturer'.
You MUST have a qualification in 'Hair & Media Make-Up' and have experience teaching the subject.
The role will be working full time with a salary up to £32K plus bonus.
The role incorporates the following -
- To deliver and support learning through formal scheduled high quality teaching on subjects from the range of Hairdressing and Hair and Media Make-Up courses ranging from Level 1, 2 and 3 Diplomas.
- To achieve and be fully committed to retention and achievement rates of 92% retention and success.
- To obtain a consistent record of 'Good’ observation grades (in line with OFSTED expectations) and aspire to achieve 'Outstanding’ performance.
- Attend any relevant external events, conferences or workshops as required.
- To attend all lessons at least 10 minutes before start time and to be adequately and professionally prepared.
- To correctly complete registration documents at the beginning of each session and keep these updated.
- To hand in sampling to the IV throughout the life of the programme.
- To work with and liaise with your Internal Verifier and provide requested sample on time.
- To assess and mark learners assignments, tests and examinations within the agreed two week turn around window, with clear and constructive feedback using the correct documentation and criteria.
- To follow all rules and regulations stated in the staff handbook and any addition policies within the college and workplace, including awarding
You MUST have the following skills / qualifications -
NVQ/Diploma Hair and Media Make-up up to Level 3, BTEC National Diploma, ITEC or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving college with fantastic career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job