Hair & Beauty Technician Assistant
Title – Hair & Beauty Technician Assistant
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire.
Starting immediately the college are looking for an outstanding Engineering Lecturer to join them on a Temporary basis.
• Has an Ofsted rating of “Good”
• Is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments.
• Mission statement: "To be an exceptional and responsive college providing life changing education, skills and experiences for individuals, businesses and communities"
• The successful candidate will be required for a total of 11 hours per week (Mondays and Wednesdays)
• The successful candidate would be responsible for;
Accepting delivery of goods and materials and to maintain incoming stock records and store supplies
To college and receipt all monies in relation to salon services and sales in accordance with College financial regulations
To prepare areas for class work and dispense all relevant products and equipment to staff and students
To ensure the safe storage and security of all equipment and products
To support teaching staff to review and facilitate continuous product, materials and technical support during teaching sessions by ensuring that equipment and materials are changed/replenished as required
To oversee student activity in work areas e.g. dispensary/reception to ensure compliance with safe working practises
What you will need:
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills and proven ability to relate to all levels of staff, students and clients and stakeholders
• The ability to work autonomously and as a pro-active and supportive member of a team is vital, with skills with which to motivate and inspire others
• DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'