Haematology Biomedical Scientist (Band 6-7 Locum)
This Biomedical Science position is suitable for a qualified Biomedical Scientist to apply on a full time basis to start as a locum .
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this BMS role includes the following:
- Haematology experience
- Blood Transfusion
- Shifts/ overtime optional
- HCPC Registration Band 6-7
- Biomedical Science Background
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including: Biomedical Science, Phlebotomy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes:
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personally dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or alternative vacancies, Apply Now, or contact the Dan Benson in the Biomedical Science Team at Your World Healthcare
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"