I am currently working with a Principal Contractor seeking to appoint an H&S Manager to implement H&S compliance and a positive behavioural safety on a flagship project. This role is responsible for a high-end residential build scheme in Staines, Surrey with the development of several high rise builds on the site. Due to the scale of this development the client is looking for an established H&S professional with an extensive background in construction and ideally residential build.
- Take a leading role in developing site Health and Safety procedures and designing strategy for the project
- Carry our site audits, assessments and investigations; producing H&S performance reports
- Work closely with the site teams, creating a positive cultural change
- Provide high quality Health and Safety advice and guidance to project
- NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent)
- 4+ years' experience within a new build construction environment is a prerequisite
- A forward-thinking Health and Safety professional with the ability to build strong relationships with the project's major stakeholders