My client is looking for a H&S Manager, experienced within highly regulated industries.
The postholder is required to:
- Responsible for all management and administration of H&S & Facilities across Europe's x2 sites based in York to ensure ACM provides a safe working environment for all employees and visitors to the sites
- Ensure all H&S practices comply with current UK legislative requirements
H&S responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- First Aid, Fire Safety, manual handling, working at heights, DSE, Riddor, COSHH and some laboratory requirements
- Updating and delivering H&S induction and annual training
- Responsible for all required H&S reporting and record keeping
Ensuring Management have clear visibility of current status.
- Responsible for control of contractors, permits to work and risk assessments
- Facilities responsibilities include but are not limited:
- ensuring that facilities and buildings are well-maintained
- overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Supervise all facilities staff (admin and reception) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Overall responsibilities:
- Participate in all activities which seek to ensure compliance with GCP guidelines and CAP accreditation.
- Comply with policies for the safe, secure and confidential processing and storage of patient and other laboratory information.
- Participate in Continuous Professional Development.
The post-holder is responsible for ensuring that all the above processes are performed in accordance with:
- Definitive study protocols
- The current ICH Guideline for Good Clinical Practice
- UK Clinical Trial Statutory Instruments
- Current Health and Safety Legislation and Human Resources policies.
- Other legislation that is relevant to the responsibilities of the post
- Standard Operating Procedures
Occupational H&S NEBOSH certification
- Proven experience as H&S and Facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in H&S and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Please ask for further details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job