Location: Warrington/Greater Manchester + travel to national projects
My client are a leading name in the industry, specialising in projects in the civil engineering, rail, construction and infrastructure sectors. They are looking to add a Senior H&S Advisor to their team based out of the North West.
Assisting the H&S Management team to help implement Group H&S policies and procedures into the business, and providing advice and support to employees across multiple projects.
* Carry out regular inspections of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and the relevant Statutory Provisions
* Support site management teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the and relevant procedures
* Establish and promote best practice in safety, health, environmental, sustainability and quality matters in conjunction with the SHESQ department
* Review H&S department statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement. Develop and implement Project / H&S campaigns and improvement plans in agreement with the H&S Manager
* Carry out accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company Accident/Incident Reporting procedure
* Demonstrable experience in a Health & Safety Advisor role or similar
* NEBOSH General/Construction
* Experience within the Civil Engineering industry is essential, and Rail industry experience would be preferred
* An understanding of the demands of a multi-site role in a hands-on Advisor capacity
Please note, this role will include travel to projects nationally and will need a candidate willing to work away from when as and when required.
On offer is a salary £35 - £40k + car/allowance, with a benefits package on top of that.
If you are interested in the position, please click apply.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.