My Globally recognised client are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Administrator.
Your new company
My client. provides local management and delivery of nuclear business in the UK and Europe. They are a leading provider of nuclear goods and service worldwide.
Your new role
- Provide support to the Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) department to ensure compliance with all UK legal requirements together with HNE business case needs.
- Maintain EH&S policy and strategy
- Co-ordinating Environmental input into the Pre-Construction and Construction phase management plans and procedures.
- Development of Materials and Waste Management strategies for Gloucester Offices and other locations.
- Integrating and co-ordinating the EH&S activities of all disciplines, departments and other suppliers of engineering design contributing to the project.
- Monitoring and reporting to relevant parties the Environmental performance.
- Ensuring timely documentation for all necessary approvals (including any required from external authorities).
- Ensure EH&S best practice is embedded into management delivery.
- Assist in the overall delivery of the project by the team.
- Assist in staff development.
- Contact with relevant professional institutions, academia and industry.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the client and other organisations.
- To ensure understanding and application of responsibilities with regard to the company's environment, health, safety, security and quality standards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job