This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded, successful and expanding organisation. The position is permanent and reports to the Group H R Director.
This is a generalist role with a wide ranging remit. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, motivated self starter who will oversee management of all essential H R activities as well as improving existing policies and procedures. On a day to day basis this will include:
- Recruitment - drawing up job descriptions, advertising vacancies, conducting interviews, issuing offer letters and contracts of employment, carrying out inductions
- Company communications including producing the monthly newsletter
- Employee Relations - disciplinary, grievance, terminations, redundancy
- Policy development
- Managing company pension schemes , insurance plans, healthcare schemes etc
- Retention strategy matters
- Carrying out all related administrative duties as required.
- Have a strong sense of confidentiality
The successful candidate should be CIPD qualified or equivalent. Experience of contracting / construction sector an advantage.
The company offer a superb working environment, lots of autonomy and te opportunity to progress your career with them.
- Human Resources
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job