Gypsy & Traveller Liaison Officer - Chertsey
As a Part time Gypsy & Traveller Liaison Officer you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a high quality management service to the Council’s permanent traveller site.
- Carrying out regular health & safety inspections to ensure the site is compliant.
- Managing the allocation process for Council Traveller sites from application through to letting and signing up new tenants.
- Dealing with issues arising on site, including non-compliance/breaches of tenancy.
- Dealing with repairs and maintenance.
- Mediating disputes and working with residents on a day to day basis.
You will be required to work collaboratively, supportively and effectively with the college and external agencies and have a good knowledge and understanding of the issues faced by the Gypsy and Traveller Community.This is a chance to make a real difference working within the College to provide effective community liaison with Gypsy and Traveller Communities or passing through the borough.
- External Agencies
- External Liaison
- Internal Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job