Gym Equipment Technician required immediately for this growing gym chain in the London area.
Our client is a privately owned premium health and fitness chain with a large portfolio of clubs across the UK. They are now looking for a Gym Equipment Technician to join their growing team. Responsibilities will include:
* Maintenance of a wide range of CV and resistance kit
* Maintaining a service schedule
* Managing external contractor relationships
* Controlling parts inventory, ordering and stocktaking
* Debugging and software maintenance
* Achieving work schedule deadlines
The successful candidate must have extensive experience maintaining mechanical equipment ideally across multiple brands including belts and drives. The ability to manage your own work schedule and will be key. Must drive.
The business provides excellent opportunities for progression and development.
Package up to £28k + car
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'