Location: Great Dunmow
Job Type: Permanent full time
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a well-established company based in Essex with many years’ experience in the architectural and secondary steelwork industry.
A position has become available for a Guillotine Operator
The role will involve loading raw material sheets onto a guillotine, checking drawings, cutting to specific sizes from drawings.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Guillotine Operator:
Duties will include the operation of guillotine and press brake.
- Operating Guillotine machines
- Completing Job orders
- Assisting production
- Record amount of materials processed, during work shift
- Places material into machine for cutting
- Moves stock from storage or other departments to cutting.
Skills/Qualifications of the Guillotine Operator:
- Guillotine experience is essential
- General up keep of working area
- Good timekeeping
- Live in/within a commutable distance of Great Dunmow
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a good attitude towards work, be able to work with and without supervision and be prepared to undertake other supporting tasks as and when required.
Previous manufacturing experience is desired to be successful in this role. Ideally you will have worked in a factory environment before, operating machinery, including a guillotine, brake press and fork lift.
On offer is a competitive salary & benefits package commensurate with experience.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. No agencies please. Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
This is an excellent opportunity available on a permanent basis and if you have experience working on machinery and this sounds of interest to you please apply now!
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Guillotine Operator role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job