Guaranteed £10/hour basic rate,
A competitive quality based reward structure
Opportunity for Progression,
Every hour, another person in the UK goes blind. Guide Dogs provides a range of mobility services and works to break down barriers so that people with sight loss can get out and about on their own terms.
Inspired People are currently recruiting venue fundraisers to work on the Guide Dogs in-house Lucky Lottery fundraising campaign. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s best fundraising campaigns, persuading members of the public to join the Lucky Lottery!
What we offer:
• £10/hour basic wage.
• Opportunity for career progression.
• A competitive quality based reward structure.
• Training and coaching to help you exceed your targets.
• A lively and supportive team environment.
• The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do well. The role:
• Talk to members of the public.
• Promote the charity and encourage people to join the Lucky Lottery
• Help to motivate your fellow team members.
• Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner.
What we’re looking for:
• Outgoing and friendly applicants.
• People with a drive to hit targets.
• People with a passion for helping others.
• An excellent level of English.
• Applicants over 18 years old.
Experience in customer service and sales is desirable. Guide Dogs are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom we work. And we expect our fundraisers to fully share this commitment.
To apply, please click 'apply to ad' and send us a copy of your CV.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Charity Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job