Pay- £10.00 per hour OTE £24,000 - £33,000
35 Hours a week
Monday to Friday including evenings
The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association provides help to thousands of blind and partially sighted people across the UK through the provision of guide dogs, mobility and other rehabilitation services.
Inspired People are currently recruiting a Door to Door In House Team Leader to work on the Guide Dogs in-house Door to Door fundraising campaign. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s best fundraising campaigns, persuading members of the public to sponsor a puppy!
The main purpose of this role is to oversee and deliver the in-house Door-to-Door (D2D) supporter acquisition programme for The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, delivering long-term, quality donors at the lowest possible cost. Accountable at all times for the successful performance of their area, the Team Leader will be monitored and targeted on the charity’s key KPI's.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Take the lead on the implementation of in-house door-to-door recruitment strategy with a focus on donor quality and longevity
• Take responsibility for maintaining KPI's and being swift and decisive in addressing and combating any areas of underperformance.
• Take full responsibility of the door-to-door teams growth and development
• To continuously focus on improving the long-term value by monitoring costs (travel expense, fundraiser wages, GD property maintenance, shift length etc) and improving KPIs set by the F2F Manager.
• Contribute to the general running of the campaign, attend meetings, liaising with other departments and external agencies.
• Uphold and promote the Charity’s commitment to diversity and the benefits it brings and complies with the policies and procedures.
• To encourage team-building, knowledge-sharing and the development of a coaching strategy and culture amongst the team to deliver results.
• To provide support in all areas of the operation as and when required.
• Be open to develop, alter and diversify the in house campaign.
Key Skills needed:
• Demonstrated ability in leading Face to Face fundraising/sales teams
• Experience in successfully leading and developing Face to Face Fundraising
•Experience and skills in reporting of KPIs and intermediate Excel skills
• Experience and skills in recruitment processes and delivery of effective training
• Demonstrated ability in Empowering & Developing People
• Knowledge and/or experience in Performance Management
• Demonstrated time management skills We look forward to your application!
*** Only applicants from a previous face to face fundraising background with be considered for the role***
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click apply .
- Door Door
- Field Sales
- Charity Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job