Guest Services Manager - Serviced Apartments - Central London - £24K - VR/18643
Our client, a corporate serviced apartment provider, is looking for a Guest Services Manager for one of their flagship site in Central London.
You will be reporting directly into the General Manager and will be expected to provide the highest quality of customer service.
Main duties of the Guest Services Manager - Serviced Apartments:
- Delivering memorable and genuine guest service
- Understanding and anticipating the needs of our guests
- Managing and motivating a small Guest Services Team to make sure every guest leaves our apartments wanting to come back
- Working with Maintenance, Sales and Operations teams to run a tight ship and make sure our beautiful apartments are cleaned and perfectly presented every time
- Monitoring online customer reviews and making sure action is taken to improve staff standards and guest experience
- Making sure the Guest Services Team is well trained and on-brand at all times
- Maintaining friendly relationships with cafes, restaurants and businesses in the neighbourhood so we're always giving guest great local experiences
Experience required for the Guest Services Manager - Serviced Apartments:
- Experience within serviced apartments, corporate housing or the hotel sector
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail
If you wish to apply, please contact the Relocations team of Red Recruit quoting reference VR/18643
Please note; due to the high number of applicants for this position, if you have not been contacted within seven days, then you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Relocations industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit relocation consultants, international assignment consultants, Tenancy advisors, Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Mangers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Mangers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job