Guest Services Assistant
Kielder Waterpark - Hexham
Full Time 37 hours per week over 7 days
6 months minimum
£9.50 per hour
Working from a base location and working as part of a team you will be required to deliver guest services for Leisure Customers. Key aspects of this role will be the administration and delivery of commercial activities and front of house information services. This will also include lifeguard cover for the pool. With the aim of maximising profitability, achieving high levels of customer service and enhancement of the Company's image through the way you manage the environment and work with your communities.
- To support with the management of the purchase of goods and services.
- The use of a point of sales system.
- The provision of customer information, park wide.
- Income reconciliation across all Kielder sites.
- Operate booking systems.
- Deliver front of house services.
- Provide a telephone answering service for NWL Kielder leisure services.
- Ensure the safety of visiting members of the public.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service.
- Enforcement of NWL fishing rules and regulations.
- To support the delivery of quality management systems.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a friendly team in a beautiful location.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'