Guest Services Assistant - The Seafood Restaurant
You'll be responsible for ensuring that every guest receives a warm and friendly welcome and ensures that guests have a memorable stay with us. As Guests Service Assistant you'll be assisting guests whenever needed, providing exceptional guest comfort and satisfaction. This is a seasonal role up until October 2018, you'll be working full time hours with us, typically 40 hours per week.
What you’ll get from us:
- With potential tips earnings from £2 per hour, you could earn from £9.53 per hour
- 50% discount in our restaurants and 20% discount in our shops
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
If you’d like to join our team as Guest Services Assistant click apply to send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job