Job Title: Guest Services Assistant (Mandarin Speaker)
Our client is an internationally-renowned establishment and one of Oxfordshire's premiere destinations for thousands of tourists and visitors on a daily basis. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of a highly-capable Guest Service Assistant to work within their team. Our client is synonymous with offering the highest level of customer service to its guests and you will be contributing to the maintenance of that reputation for excellence.
- Greeting guests - ensuring they are welcomed and settled. You will be the 'face' of the company.
- Managing guest's requests - advising & guiding them and answering queries in a polite and professional way.
- Anticipating, interpreting and responding to the expressed and unexpressed needs of guests in an effortless and efficient manner.
- Encouraging visits to local and national tourist attractions.
- Ensuring that the guests have the most positive experience during their visit.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You must have experience in Hospitality/Customer service roles, working for luxury or high-end establishments such as hotels, tourist destinations, retail boutiques or recreational destinations.
- You must be able to speak fluent Mandarin.
- You must have the very best communication skills and be comfortable greeting/welcoming and helping clientele.
- You must be flexible, possess the ability to prioritise tasks and adapt effectively.
- Computer literate and fully conversant in the full suite of Microsoft Office Applications
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Giulia on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job