Our client is an internationally-renowned establishment and one of Oxfordshire's premiere destinations for thousands of tourists and visitors on a daily basis. Due to continued investment and growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a highly-capable Guest Services Assistant on a contract basis to work within their team. Our client is synonymous with offering the highest level of customer service to their guests and you will be contributing to the maintenance of that reputation for excellence.
The potential for career advancement is significant and broad, our client promotes an environment where hard work and dedication is rewarded.
- Meeting and greeting guests as the first point of contact - ensuring they are welcomed and settled. You will be the "face" of the company and very often you will get to create the first impression that the guests will have.
- Anticipate, interpret and respond to the needs of visiting guests in an effortless and efficient manner.
- Promotion of all functions within the visitor centre relating to tourist information and the retail offering and cross-selling of all added value services associated with the location.
- Support hospitality initiatives within the visitor centre to surprise & delight guests.
- Assist and advise guests with a wider tourism and hospitality offer, such as booking live entertainment, sightseeing tours, cinema tickets and restaurants, making reservations on their behalf and arranging refreshments for them.
- Resolve customer complaint situations in a professional & reassuring manner and in accordance with company policy.
- Understand and proactively live the company's vision for 'world class' hospitality & service.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience ideally within the hospitality, tourism, leisure or retail industries.
- You may have worked in a luxury hotel within a Front of House capacity or in a high-end retail or tourist destination.
- Ability to prioritise and adapt effectively and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with a professional, friendly and approachable manner.
- Computer literate and fully conversant in the full suite of Microsoft Office Applications.
Please note: this role is on a fixed term contract basis
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Georgina on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'