Guest Services Advisor - German Team
Guest Services Advisor - German Speaking Team
Excellent benefits and monthly incentive bonus
Premier Inn Support Centre, Luton
In order to support our rapid European growth, we at Premier Inn are looking to recruit exceptional customer experience professionals with fluent German language skills (up to business proficiency) as Guest Services Advisors - German Speaking Team. You will be part of our niche German Support Team within our Central Reservations department. You will be providing information to, and make reservations for, our corporate German clients in either our new Frankfurt hotel or throughout the UK based out of our Premier Inn support centre in Luton
What will you be doing...
You will be confident to provide excellent professional support when dealing with guest's feedback or queries in either English or German; over the telephone or in an email
You will also be responsible for processing reservations and recommending our excellent food & beverage promotions.
We are looking for an ambassador of our brand and someone who demonstrates Whitbread's values of being Genuine, Confident and Committed; always customer focused and commercially minded
Whitbread is on a journey to make Premier Inn the worlds most loved hotel brand, and we would love you to apply because:
- You have Excellent German and English language skills up to business proficiency - both written an spoken
- You are an experienced customer experience professional and thrive in a customer focussed and busy team
- You are passionate about customer service and committed to delivering best-in-class experiences every time
- You have excellent attention to detail and can adapt your style to suit different customer needs
- You are looking for a fast-paced environment that can stretch your potential
- You have great communication skills and are an excellent listener
- You work well from your own initiative but are also a great team player - able to step-up and help others quickly
- You are confident when working to targets; whether these are call quality or recommending our incredible promotions - you take it in your stride
- You will solve any problem quickly to ensure our guests have a great experience
- Previous Customer Service experience in a telephone based role would be advantageous - but the right attitude is key
- Finally - you are looking for a full time role - our departments operating hours are 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday and 9am - 5pm Sunday. Rota's are 5 days out of 7 during these operating hours based out of our Premier Inn HQ in Luton
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"