Role - Guardian Recruiter
Salary - Up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours of Work - Between 08:30 and 17:30 Monday to Friday
Location - Bristol
This position will be responsible for recruiting and selecting guardians for placement into new properties.
VPS Guardian Services provides a cost effective way to keep our clients property safe, secure and maintained to a high standard throughout occupancy. The Guardian sector is a rapidly growing area of business and VPS are at the forefront of this growth. This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in driving the growth that VPS requires, taking the Guardian business to a new level.
We are looking for a Guardian Recruiter, to build a database of high quality candidates to enable the sales team to fulfill the rising high demand to place Guardians in vacant units. The role holder will recruit the guardians in line with company policies and will be responsible for screening and vetting possible candidates to ensure they meet VPS’s high standards. You will also be responsible for ensuring that we have less than 10% vacant spaces.
- To pre screen all incoming guardian applications
- Keep all administration from guardian recruitment up to date and in a ready to use condition
- Conduct guardian interviews
- Conduct Property viewings with perspective new guardians
- Sell the properties to the current database of guardians
- Prepare adverts and keep the web portals up to date with our current availability
You will have:
- Experience of working in a sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills are essential both orally and written. Able to communicate at all levels both face to face and over the telephone.
- An understanding of interviewing and recruitment.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Experience of working to KPIs.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to present self in a professional manner when dealing with the customers and clients of the business.
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job