Are you looking for guaranteed full time/ part time teaching work in a variety of schools throughout Swindon?
If so look no further.
Class People now offer an exceptional guarantee pay scheme to primary school teachers across the South West and the Midlands. You pick the amount of days you want to work per week and we guarantee you the work. And even in the unlikely event that there is no work, you still get paid.
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and passionate primary teachers to become a guaranteed member of the Class People team working in various Primary schools throughout Swindon
To be considered for a role as a guaranteed supply teacher you must be –
- Hold QTS
- An enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who is keen to expand their experience
- Have experience teaching either the Early years/Foundation stage, Key stage 1 or Key stage 2
- Be confident teaching all aspects of the national curriculum
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay - £80-120 per day
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Work in your local area
- Opportunity to attend a training session on ‘Job applications, Lesson Observations and Interview techniques’ led by a well-respected Head teacher within the county
- Continued Professional Development training led by the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance and held at a local primary school
- Regular social evenings
- Be part of a passionate team that is dedicated to providing high quality teaching
Please apply online today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job