Are you an Outstanding Primary Teacher who is looking to teach 4-5 days per week, but would like to forgo full time classroom responsibility? Here at Prospero we have a select few guaranteed supply contracts available to suitable candidates who would like the security of pay each day ...regardless if we are able to find you work.
The benefits to you:
- The guarantee of £625-800 per week
- Regular work on a pre-booked basis
- The opportunity to teach across a range of age groups in a variety of different Schools
- No work to take home - planning, marking etc.
- The ability to work the days you want!!
To apply for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK (QTS)
- Qualified to teach Primary with experience teaching across both KS1/KS2
- Have at least 1-2 years UK primary teaching experience
- Have excellent references
- Valid references, DBS/police checks
Successful applicants will need to possess the following skills before applying:
- Outstanding teaching skills
- Positive and creative approach to teaching
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Highly organised with excellent preparation
- Excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* A designated Primary Consultant
* Associated pay benefits
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in a Guaranteed Supply Contract for 2018 in West London? Apply online now!
- Primary Supply Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job