Academics Ltd are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Secondary Teachers to enter on our guaranteed pay scheme across Hull and surrounding areas for day-to-day and/or long term supply cover at our partnership schools.
Our schools require teachers who are readily available to be booked for planned courses and cover, as well having the flexibility to receive on the day calls for any last minute emergency cover. We seek Secondaryy teachers from all subjects who are enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated, flexibility is essential for day-to-day supply work, along with strong behaviour and classroom management.
What we are looking for:
- Newly or Fully qualified teachers with QTS in the UK
- Recent experience of working in UK schools
- Specialist subject and curriculum knowledge is essential
As a candidate of Academics you can expect to benefit from: - Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunity to work with our partnership schools and join our guaranteed pay scheme
- A refer a friend bonus of £100 for each Teacher you refer to us (payable once they have worked 10 days) Please contact Siobhan on or email your CV to
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK.
- primary teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job