Based in Poole, my client is looking to recruit GRP Finishers to join the busy and established team environment.
- Removing all imperfections
- Finishing or repairing products
- Gel and Fibreglass repairs
- Working to the highest possible standards
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ensuring all parts are made in line with the drawings and specifications to ISO standards
- Full use of tools to include:
o Electric buffers
o Orbital and extractions unit
o Electric drills
o Long boards
o Short boards
- Skills in Gel applications
- Use of fillers to correct shape prior to gelling
- Competent with laminating skills
- Understanding of GRP finishing
- Ideally more than 2 years' experience within the marine, Automotive or aerospace industry
Salary: £10-12 per hour basic and overtime at £15 - 18 per hour
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.00am - 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am - 4.00pm
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply, email your CV, call the office or pop in and see us in person. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving you application. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please feel free to contact us to ensure your application was received.