*** Please note this vacancy is for WorkCast, part of the Leighton Group***
At WorkCast, we have been helping businesses create amazing online events since 2008. In that time, we’ve developed a powerful platform that can accommodate everything from a small webinar to a large multi-session virtual event. Quite simply, we are the online event experts.
WorkCast is based in the North East UK and Seattle, US, with an office in Leith, Edinburgh. Our market leading webinar and virtual events platform is used by major organisations including Sony, Elsevier, Wiley, Nature Magazine, Barclays and Standard Life.
About the role
WorkCast is growing, and growing fast. We are looking to hire a new Growth Marketing Specialist into our Marketing Team. We’re a small but savvy team, and are keen to add someone who is energetic, creative, and results-driven, capable of managing multiple projects at once, and can deliver multi-channel, lead generation strategies.
For this role we’re looking for people that are passionate about building a career in marketing, with a special focus on Growth Marketing and Lead Generation. Ultimately, we’re looking for someone with ambition to create and manage omni channel campaigns to generate new leads, engage existing ones, and ensure a quality lead pipeline.
We are driven by data, so you will have a head for constantly measuring and reporting on the performance of all campaigns. We want someone who enjoys experimenting with new ideas, and who wants to continue to learn. We are a small team, and we work across roles to ensure optimal performance. You will also need to be willing to travel to our head office in Houghton-le-Spring (Durham) on a semi-regular basis once government regulations allow.
- Understand the lifecycle of WorkCast customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Design, implement and manage automated workflows to increase efficiency and consistency with key campaigns like our customer onboarding programme, email re-engagement campaign, etc.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end, including webinars: you will design experiments, develop strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion. This will include running webinars end-to-end, from planning and scripting to recording.
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Partner with our SEO expert to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and events to meet ambitious growth targets
- Oversee our paid activity including paid social and PPC, working with the rest of the marketing team to generate quality, qualified leads
- Track and report on ROI
- Manage social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and drive content creation in conjunction with the SEO & Content Specialist, Marketing Manager, and Designer
- Support events across the business
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably with experience in lead generation
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Experience with HubSpot or a similar marketing automation tool/CMS
- A keen interest in data to enhance decision making and ensure constant improvement.
- Outstanding written and organizational ability.
- Comfortable creating audio and visual recordings for webinar content
- Proficient with Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Campaigns, etc.
- US market knowledge and experience would be beneficial.
- Great to have but not essential: Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to both small & medium-size businesses, and selling to marketers
WorkCast offers a competitive salary with some great benefits (employees also become eligible for stock options after a year). We provide a fun environment with many company social activities, a pension scheme, life assurance, excellent holidays and private health benefits. We provide free snacks, drinks, fruit and breakfast. You will also get free access to Perkbox with a huge savings available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'