Growth Marketing Manager - Exciting EdTech Startup - Central London - up to £50k (DoE)
We are excited to be recruiting for a fast-growing EdTech startup based in London who are looking for a passionate, energetic and hungry Growth Marketing Manager (GMM) to help grow the company into a global brand.
The Growth Marketing Manager will specialise in acquiring new business and help to nurture existing clients. Primarily, this will be done through the creation and execution of innovative marketing campaigns and developing a close relationship with the sales and customer success teams.
We are on the hunt for someone who thrives in fast-paced, high energy environments who is quick to grasp complex issues, is data-driven and focused and who is driven to succeed.
You will be competent with technology (SalesForce and Excel is highly desirable) and if you’ve gained experience in a startup environment, even better!
What’s on offer?
This role offers incredible opportunities for development and promotion as the company grows.
Our client is offering a salary between £45k and £50k, dependent on the successful individual’s experience and skillset. Our client is offering a hybrid working environment, the opportunity to become a 'founding employee’, professional training and acquisition of key market certifications, competitive benefits, fun team activities, fantastic opportunities to accelerate your career - and more!
Key responsibilities as the Growth Marketing Manager will include:
- Liaising with leadership to develop an annual marketing plan
- Managing core suppliers and agencies to deliver on the plan
- Managing a team of 1-2 marketing interns
- Tracking and measuring marketing and sales qualified leads, opportunities and revenue
- Creating marketing campaigns to build a reliable pipeline that enables the sales team to consistently close deals
- Following the bullseye methodology for on-going testing of the core marketing channels
- Focusing on key marketing channels including email marketing, online and offline events and creating communities
- Creating clear quarterly marketing objectives and initiatives that cover the full scope of work, month-on-month
- SalesForce management and optimisation and segment core market data
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Growth Marketing role, minimum of 2 years, ideally 4-6 (our client is offering a broad salary range dependent on the amount of experience the successful individual has)
- Driven, hungry, energetic and focused attitude
- Smart, creative and able to think rapidly on your feet
- IT literate with a love of using technology (SalesForce and MS Excel is highly desirable)
- Quick to grasp complex issues
- Ability to quickly accept constructive feedback and make improvements and modifications
- Previous experience in a startup/scaleup is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Data-driven and structured approach to work
- Team player
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door of a fast-growing EdTech startup that is destined to go far!
If you have the skills, experience and personal attributes that we’re looking for, don’t hesitate - ensure your CV showcases all of your talents and submit it ASAP, quoting 'AE - Growth Marketing Manager - EdTech Startup’
- Marketing Campaigns
- Growth Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'