Salary up to 600,000 SEK + benefits
The company has a clear focus on analysis, but is in need of linking all customer touch points and understanding of customer behaviour to ultimately deliver a stellar customer journey. Questions they constantly ask themselves are; how do we find the customer; how do we contact and interact with the customer; and how do we get them to stay once we have them on-board?
This is broad role that spans the entire organisation with many areas of responsibility.
The position sits within the analytics team, but with a strong focus and emphasis on marketing and, customer retention and growth. What has been done historically is analysis of DM mailing. DM is not their future, at least not for mortgage loans which is their main service.
Although they are going to have an increased digital focus and invest in digital channels, they need to find an analyst that can look at the whole spectrum of marketing channels, not only digital. This gives the role complexity, and the person they are looking for should also focus on following up on campaign results and giving the teams insights about these to help find the best way moving forward.
- As a Growth Hacker, you measure the current profitability, looking at key factors, improve campaign efficiency, analyse shopping behaviour and transactions to optimise business profitability.
- Work with the ongoing effort to analyse customer behaviour in digital channels and give proposals to the market team on how make improvements and change market strategy. Based on your analyses the market team will make the priorities of further development and possible changes to the goal of developing existing customer base.
- You will also be involved in other types of analyses such as development and follow-up of TV, radio, DM (direct marketing), PR and CRM activities among existing customers.
- Identifying changes in market trends and identifying new customer groups and ways to reach them will also be a focus. This is crucial for the business to continue growing and becoming more relevant to a broader audience than we traditionally have been.
- Also reviewing improvements in content in campaigns and selections channels to reach different market segments in the best possible way.
- You will present your creative solutions in a way that makes it easy for the rest of the market team to implement the results of your analysis.
- Based on your own ideas and wishes from the business, you run proactively the work of measurement and analysis forward. Have the ability and interest to think "next step", not just generate numbers.
Examples of tasks:
- Managing and following specific campaigns and market channels reporting. This includes evaluation, follow-up, analysis and insight of market campaigns
- You will be working with web analytics of our digital channels and flows in aim to achieve the best possible customer experience and conversion
- An important part of work is to pass on your analysis further in to the organisation to increase the knowledge and understanding of the customers behaviour and how it affects our business.
- You work with SEO, SEM, Adwords and with Google Analytics as primary tools for analysing the market but also analysing All market channels such as TV and radio are two major channels as used.
- The person will also need to work with CRM analyses
- Obtain reports and present their analyses together with concrete improvement proposals
- Compile, draw conclusions, analyse patterns and trends linked to customer travel where you think about customer behaviour, needs and potential. Follow-up of segmentation, generate reports, analyses from basic data to a completed report
- Provide input to the market team for campaigns to be as optimal as possible
- The analyst is responsible for looking at the whole market strategy, ie. finding the most optimal market mix - what works / does not work / works less good?
- Responsible for activities in both Norway and Sweden
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of similar work in a leading company working with analysis and digital media
- Experience in working with market analysis, competition analysis, trend analysis, market segmentation and heat mapping
- Industry is not important but we would love to see someone with a background from a digitally present company who can connect their knowledge to digital marketing such as gaming companies
- Experience with programming in SAS Base / Enterprise Guide, alternatively experience with SPSS or SQL programming, as well as Business Objects or similar reporting tools (such as QlikView, Microsoft BI) or similar is merit
- Knowledge in statistical analysis and research methodology
How to apply?
Click "Apply"- button to send your application to Sabrina Bjørnstad
Digital, Customer Acquisition, eCommerece, Online, Retail, Cloud Platform, Business Intelligence, Modelling, Analysis, Analytics, Oslo, Norway, Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Scientist, Programming, Algorithms, Statistics, Econometrics, Customer, Retail, Digital, Communication, Insight Analyst, Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Acquisition
- Data Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Scientist
- Cloud Platform
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job