Want to help a high growth exciting FinTech take the next step in its development? Our client wants to help commuters get the best value on their trip to work by making season tickets easier to buy and more accessible. They both market directly to consumers and also work with leading UK companies to provide their service as a benefit to staff.
Are you excited about building consumer brands? Do you love getting in the weeds of digital marketing? This is a unique opportunity to join the growth and product team of one of Europe’s hottest FinTech companies.
They are a passionate, entrepreneurial team that is looking to disrupt how people pay for their commute through an innovative payment plan, a NetFlix for commuter. They are backed by leading UK investors and are growing fast. Our client’s goal is to become the leading brand for commuters in the UK and Europe.
We are looking for a Growth Analyst to support our client in delivering on their marketing strategy and plans. This is role is all about execution, helping the company setup email marketing campaigns, supporting their Facebook marketing initiatives and looking at lots of data to understand what channels and strategies deliver great RoI.
Previous marketing experience is not required but strong interest in digital marketing is a plus. You will get to work with really smart people who have built large brands (Graze, Totally Money, Travelex) and will learn how to build consumer brands.
About the role
• Report to COO and help design and plan marketing initiatives to achieve growth targets • Review marketing performance across different channels (online, offline), collating data sources to provide a picture of marketing RoI
• Support Facebook and Adwords marketing, working with head of digital to review campaigns, assess performance and coordinate tracking • Help develop email marketing strategy and content to improve post-lead conversion. Manage email marketing calendar.
• Review performance across online sales funnel across product sets. Setup A/B tests and performance improvements to increase conversion. • Provide business intelligence and analysis of commuting market, opening new avenues for marketing initiatives.
• Build relationships with offline marketing vendors and coordinate large offline campaigns • Report findings and performance directly to COO and potentially Board.
The role is an ideal stepping stone into the fast growing and analytical world of online consumer marketing, and can be a gateway to becoming a Product Manager or a Digital Marketer. While we value any previous experience, we are looking for smart, high-energy individuals who will bring a passion for growing the company franchise.
What we are looking for
• A highly analytical individual with interest in the digital marketing space (experience in digital marketing a plus but not required) • Comfort with data analysis and excel as a must (comfort working with and managing large datasets) • University degree with strong academic track record ideally in technical subject (Engineering, Economics, Statistics) • Exceptional planning and work management skills (ability to work independently and get it done) • Strong oral and written communication skills • Strong work ethic, drive and persistence (self starter who brings energy to his role) • Desire to learn in fast paced and exciting environment (a fast growing London FinTech)
A unique experience to be part of a truly exciting, dynamic FinTech start-up located in the heart of Shoreditch.
Things will move fast, and every day will be different but you will be a key part of building a fast growing and innovative organisation.
Salary range £30k-£40k depending on experience. Additionally, we offer a competitive salary, a fund environment to work in and team lunch on Fridays.
- Digital Marketing