I am currently recruiting for a Grout Treasury Manager for a Telecoms company, based in London. This roe will report into the Group Financial Controller and various Finance Directors across their operating countries. As the group's strategy evolves, the Group Treasury Manager will play a key role in supporting Group wide cash flow forecasting and implementation of inter company funding strategies.
- Lead on the weekly Group wide Cash flow consolidation including forecast/actuals analysis.
- Manage overseas cash reporting processes and the design/implementation of inter company funding strategies.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders - Internal (Group / 5 Countries) / External (e.g. Bankers).
- Preparation of Board level cash and other risk management reporting, including monthly Board reporting and enhance the insights going to the CFO / FP&A Director / GFC / Board.
- Liaise with Group AP/AR to approve final payments before they are release to relevant banks for external payments.
- Solid understanding of Banking relationships.
- Cash flow forecasting (13 weeks).
- Strong communicator to be able to deal with multiple senior stakeholders.
If this is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV. First stage interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'