Marks Sattin is working with a leading financial services provider that focus on helping people create a better future for themselves.
Working as a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for the management of the business's financial instruments. Using a strong attention to detail and analysis you will improve processes within the treasury function to enhance the growth of an already expanding business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Production of the regulatory returns and application of developments.
- Responsible for reviewing and improving the regulatory reporting process.
- Carrying out the statutory accounting requirements for a range of teams across the company.
- Analysing the macro hedge accounting model as part of regular and annual review.
- Oversee the reconciliation of the Treasury Management position.
- Oversee the effective communication of the Equity Release monthly fair valuation for ICAAP and forecast.
To be considered you will have:
- Experience in a previous Accounting role.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Knowledge on treasury accounting processes with experience in financial modelling being beneficial.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'