This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Central Finance Team of a leading global PLC, acting as Central Banker to the Group.
About The Role
- All financial, management and hedge accounting and associated reporting for treasury-related items. This includes debt facilities, corporate bonds, intercompany funding arrangements, FX, interest rate and commodity transactions
- All aspects of the Group’s hedge accounting process (commodity, interest rate and FX) including effectiveness testing and reporting of hedge positions to management
- The Group’s financial covenant calculations and interest rate calculations
- Preparation of Treasury disclosure notes to the financial statements at half year and year end
- Liaising with external auditors and internal teams with respect to treasury and hedge accounting matters
- Maintenance of the treasury management system’s accounting module and commodity hedge software
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Business Services organisation based in South West London.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a Corporate Treasury environment
- You must be a passionate problem solver, solution orientated, deadline driven and results focussed
- Advanced Excel (e.g. advanced formula, pivot tables)
- Previous experience of TMS and ERP systems
- Strong evaluation and analytical ability
Things You Should Know
Commutable from: Putney, Chiswick, Barnes, Gunnersbury, Fulham, Clapham, Wimbledon, Richmond, Twickenham, Chertsey, Egham, Feltham, Kingston, London, Surbiton, Staines, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job