The premier, global, end-to-end moving and relocation service provider are looking for a Group Treasurer to head up their expanding treasury function. You will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, reporting directly into the CFO.
With a superb track record of year on year growth, this is an amazing time to be joining this global business.
- The development of Interest Risk Management approaches
- The development of FX policies covering Balance Sheet, Corporate Transactions and Trade Flows
- Management of the Group cash position, including management of debt
- Control and manage bank accounts across the group
- Maintaining the 3 month rolling cashflow forecast
- Assisting with integration of any new acquisitions in the Group
You Will Be:
- Previous experience in a Treasury Function, ideally at a FTSE 100 corporation
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- AMCT or ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- SAP/TMS experience would be valuable
- Strong numerical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'