A FTSE 250 business based outside of London is looking to appoint a Group Treasurer. Reporting into the Head of Finance, as Group Treasurer you will be responsible for safeguarding all aspects of financial risk management and the financial health of the business
- Forecasting cash-flow positions
- Developing and maintaining short term and long term cash flow models
- Ensuring key financial risks are addressed with the appropriate assessment including interest rates & foreign exchange
- Being lead on all aspects of borrowing, including bond issuances, Debt capital markets etc.
- Oversee ad hoc treasury projects, systems implementations etc.
- Managing team of 4 people including Treasury Manager, Analyst and Dealer
- Previous relevant experience within a Group treasury function
- AMCT qualified or a recognised accounting qualification
- Highly organised and approaches tasks in a structured manner and ability to deliver to project deadline
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, including the ability to develop relationships both internally and externally
Experience with Microsoft Excel (essential), including building complex financial models
- Cash Flow
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job