Twin Group is an award winning provider of education, travel, work experience and employment services with several centres throughout London. We have over 30 years of expertise in delivering educational tours and school group travel.
We are recruiting a Group Travel Executive to manage and operate bespoke educational tours throughout the UK. The role includes delivering travel arrangement to agents and direct bookings, including administrating and operating these arrangements to include transport, accommodation, language studies and excursions.
You will be expected to:
- To achieve sales, revenue and margin targets on a quarterly basis
- To ensure that client/agent data held within Group Travel systems is complete, current and accurate
- Deliver a high standard of customer service to ensure delivery of customer satisfaction and retention of agent/client
- Participate in an out of hours emergency service
- Liaise with relevant departments and ensure essential information is communicated
You will need to display the following personal attributes:
- Self-motivated individual and team player
- High level of personal and professional presentation
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Highly organised
You will have:
- Previous experience of working within the Travel industry (inbound Tour Operations preferred)
- A proven track record of working with targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT literate in Microsoft 2010
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Fluent written and verbal Mandarin
What we can offer you:
- £20,000 per annum with OTE of £24k
Please email Mike Gray, Group Travel Manager, with a copy of your CV.
The successful candidate must be able to work in the UK. We regret that unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.Twin Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are dedicated to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year