Group Trainer- Part time
Fully Qualified and Experienced Trainer
£23,500 Annual ( Pro Rata)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deliver as necessary the company’s induction and mandatory training.
- Deliver other training programmes as and when necessary.
- Review and prepare course material and presentations.
- Ensure a consistent delivery of training is provided to maintain the group’s high standard of quality.
- Maintain accurate training information and accurate training records.
- Maintain an accurate training plan.
- Ensure that personal qualifications are maintained and up to date, in line with the regulatory bodies.
- Participate in regular supervisions.
- Attend regular meetings with all the training department.
- Following training ensure that attendance records and certificates are produced and distributed efficiently.
- Provide support and cover in any areas due to holidays and absence.
- Ensure adherence to the company policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every service user and/or resident is maintained at all times.
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
Health and safety
Co-operate with the employer to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation and the health and safety policies and procedures, not intentionally or recklessly interfere with, or misuse, anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare, in pursuance of the relevant statutory provisions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job